How to Use 99% Isopropyl Alcohol for Wearing A Hair System?
99% Isopropyl Alcohol can be used in the following scenarios:
- Clean your head to remove any glue or tape residue before you apply the hair system.
- Get hair out of glue or tape if some hair is stuck in glue or tape.
- Remove oil, dirt, glue/tape residue from most surfaces, including your scalp.
Gentleness: Medical grade
- Base: Alcohol
- Residue: None
- Cleanup: None
- Professional Use Only
- Fast Acting
- Close cap tightly.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- Do not leave on skin for more than 30-45 minutes.
- Do not breathe fumes.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Store at room temperature, below 90°F.
Leave a reply