Cronus Men's Hair Thinning Treatment | Full Polyskin Base | European HairTP1910
Cronus is a very special one among LaVivid skin hair systems because it uses Lift Injection technique with European hair. Cronus is crafted from Poly Skin. The hair is injected through the base and there are no knots at all. The hair movement is very natural and it moves just like your own hair would. The hair used on this piece is pure unprocessed European hair.
It is highly recommended for people who have European hair of their own or fine textured hair to choose our European hair system.
Compared to Indian human hair and Asian hair, European hair is much more soft and sleek. On the toupee market, European hair is the best material available, thus more expensive than other hair materials.
- Base Design
- Full Skin
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- European Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- No Knots All Over The Base
- Replacement Period
- 6-9 Months
- Base Thickness
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
I just recently made the switch to ordering my own systems online rather than paying the exorbitant price at salons. Thanks covid. It’s been a bit of trial and error but since I can get 3 systems online for the price of one at the salon it’s worth it.
This system is the one I’ve liked the best.
It lasted around 6 months before noticeable shedding. So much better than a thin skin that lasts 1 - 2 months, who can afford that, or even be bothered with the upkeep.
The European hair feels much softer and sleeker than Indian hair. It’s straight too, so make sure that works to blend with your natural hair.
It never really dried out like so many others do, they feel great for a month and then feel like hay, this retained most of that sleekness. Though remember to use good quality products to help retain quality.
It’s longer than other systems which is what I was looking for and has that rockstar look to it. I wear mine medium length and shaggy like a young Mick Jagger.
Easy to clean and install by myself, well not easy, still a pain in the ass, but easier than thin skin or lace.
It’s a thicker base so it’s not as breathable, but I just wore mine through an Australian summer and it didn’t affect me. If you play sports it may be different.
Others have said the hairline is natural, I disagree, the thick base makes the hairline too sharp, like a wall of hair, you don’t get that natural gradient you would with a thin skin. I wear my hair down so not a problem for me, but I wouldn’t recommend if you want an exposed hairline.
The hair is harder to style as it snaps back to its original position, again fine for me as I wear it long and messy.
It has a crown part, so go easy on the brushing from the crown as that will be the first place it sheds.
The colour has a red hue to it, so the 1b colour on this is not the same as a 1b on other systems. My natural hair is more ashy, so I will be trying with a 10% grey next time to see if that helps break up the colour a bit.
The density is somewhat high, it’s thick, but it works with the length, straightness and style.
Overall I think this is a great system if you’re looking for a specific style. If you wear your system short and buzz the sides it’s probably not worth the extra money, but if you want a longer more durable piece then I’d recommend.
Cronus has the perfect length I desire. European hair does feel different than other kind of hair like Indian, asian hair, etc. It is soft and feels like my own hair. This is the best thing I love about Cronus.
I got my Cronus about four months ago and what everyone is saying is true- it’s beautiful. The hair is soft and flowing, the feel is lovely, and the hairline is very natural. That being said- after three months I noticed a lot of hair coming out of the unit and now I have a large bald spot on my crown. I take Cary good care of this piece and expected to get a lot more time out of it given the info says 6-9 months before replacement. I begrudgingly got another unit purely because it’s the only piece that has the length and texture I desire but needless to say I am a little unhappy given the amount I spent.
Wanted to share this with you I just got my hair done and it came out great thank you again for the quality of the hair system can’t wait to order another one
I have bought hair systems for 3 times from Lavivid and now I can install it by myself easily. The quality of toupee is pretty good and it fits me well. And I want to say that we are human.. we dont like change but sometimes we have to make changes and move on.. Only like that we can become the best version of ourselves. So if you have thin hair, go for it!!
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||10-15 Business days||$14.99 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )