Simois Hair System for Men | Full Lace in Center with 1'' Thin Skin Around and 1/2'' Lace in the Front | Hollywood StyleTP1906
Simois is a lace hair system with a base combined with lace and poly. Simois base is crafted with lace at the center, 1 inch of thin PU around the perimeter of the base with half an inch of lace in the front of the base. The central lace base provides a breathable and soft feel. The thin PU around the perimeter makes it easy to attach and remove and the front lace provides you with a natural hairline. Simois truly has it all.
FAQs for Simois:
- Q: Can I cut the base if it is too large for me?
A: Yes, you can but not too much. The Poly in the perimeter of the base is around 1’’ width. If you cut it off too much, the base structure will be damaged and it won’t leave you enough room for the tapes. This style has two sizes available and they are 7’’x9’’ and 8’’x10’’. So remember to choose a closer size based on your need.
- Q: Can I wear my hair back with Simois?
A: Yes, no problem at all. The hair is free style and you can practically have any hairstyle you want with the help of a hairstylist.
- Q: Are there any other colors available for this one?
A: The stock hair colors for this system are 1B Off Black, 2 Darkest Brown, 3 Dark Brown and 4 Medium Brown. For any other colors, we can make a customized hair system for you. A custom made hair system usually requires 8 weeks time to finish.
- Q: There is about half an inch lace without hair on it in the very front. Should I cut it off before applying it?
A: Yes, you need to cut it off. The extra lace is left on purpose during production, so the craftsman can make a natural looking front hairline. Also it helps to keep the hair system base in a good shape during production and transportation.
- Base Design
- Lace in the center + 1" Thin PU around + 1/2" Lace in front
- Base Size
- Hair Length
- Hair Density
- Hair Type
- Indian Remy Human Hair
- Curl & Wave
- Slight Wave - 30 mm Rod Size
- Hair Style
- Free Hair Style
- Bleached Knots
- Yes for Front Hairline
- Replacement Period
- 6-9 Months
Lace in the center provides you with a comfortable and breathable feel
PU around the base offers perimeter bonding option
Natural front hairline with undetectable knot
This is the first time I wear a hair system and it turns out to be very good. I like it
The key to make a hair system look natural is a good blend
1B - Off Black
2 - Darkest Brown
3 - Dark Brown
HOW TO APPLY A HAIR SYSTEM
1. Shave and clean the hair thinning area that needs to be covered
2. Prepare your head for the installation
3. Apply tape/glue
4. Apply the hair system
5. Cut the base to your size if necessary
6. Haircut and styling
The hairline is superb & undetectable, I have been using this system more then 6 months and still it's looks so good. I recommend this system for those who would like to have a long lifespan system.
I just installed my first hair system by Lavivid.. and I just wanted to tell you guys, this is by far the best system I've had so far. Great job, and keep up the good work!
I finally got my hair system from Lavivid and I'm super excited. And this changed my entire look and took years and years off！Also it's very soft and breathable and I think I can running in hot weather wearing this toupee:)
My buying experience with lavivid has been wonderful from the consultation phase to finally get my system applied. They recommended a hairstylist to me and I just had my first unit ever put on by Ivan at Lahairreplacement and it turned out fantastic! He is a great stylist and teacher. Thank you for all the wonderful work!! I will order another one.
The color I bought was sold out, have to changed another color, and I did not wait long for delivery. The new color can’t match my own hair prefectly, but it is not a big problem. So far so good. Thanks Lavivid hair.
SHIPPING OPTIONSTransportation Time Only
|US Ground||7-10 Business days||$8.95 (Free with your purchase over $99)|
|International||10-15 Business day||$29.89|
*Please note that international shipping cannot be upgraded.
*Business days refer to Monday to Friday
Need signature request service
- The signature request service box is pre-selected during checkout.
- We recommend selecting Signature Service when you place your order.
- Signature service is mandatory for all international shipping orders and orders with high value products.
- If the signature request is waived or you have signature exemption agreement with FedEx, DHL or TNT, LaVivid will no longer be responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
RETURN BY CARRIER
Your package will be returned by carrier if:
- You have requested signature service, and no one is available to sign for the package after three separate attempts to deliver, the carrier will return the package back to us.
- The delivery address you entered in our system is not reachable.
If your package was not successfully delivered and is returned to us by the carrier, we offer a free first-time reshipment. If returned to us for a second time, there will be an additional $8.95 shipping cost ($29.89 for international orders) for a reshipment.
FORCE MAJEURE DELAYS
LaVivid makes it our priority to deliver orders on time as promised. However, we cannot provide shipping cost refunds in the case of national crises, holidays, natural disasters, carrier delays or other circumstances where the delay is beyond our control.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO
We ship to most countries worldwide except the following Continent/countries:
Africa, Afghanistan, China, India, Iraq, Mongolia, Yemen, Belarus, Cyprus, Brazil, Chile, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TAX
For countries outside of the U.S., your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. LaVivid is NOT responsible for any duties or taxes. For more information regarding custom policies, please contact your country's local customs office.
Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Island or any APO and FPO military addresses will be shipped via USPS Regular Service only.
Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-581-9123
Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421
We are happy to accept returns and exchanges on all eligible products within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to make a return, please return it in its original packaging and follow our return policy.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS?
- Are in the same condition you received them (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, containing no signs of wear, styling products or odor)
- Have all tags on them and are in their original packaging
- Item(s) are returned within 30 days of the order delivery date
- Custom orders, pre-cut orders and Clearance items are ineligible products
We can’t accept ineligible products and they will be returned to you at your cost.
- We allow one free exchange on all eligible products within 30 days from the date the order is delivered.
- If you want to exchange the order a second time, there is a 5% restocking fee.
- If the exchange item(s) costs more than your first order, we will contact you to obtain the payment difference for the additional amount. Any exchange balance will be refunded onto your original payment method.
- You can change your order at any time before it has been shipped for free. Once it has been shipped and it is on its way to you, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- If you are not satisfied with your exchange, you can return it for a refund or initiate a second exchange.
- All customers are responsible for their own return shipping costs for any returns or exchanges.
- Monetary Refund
- 1) All refunds are subject to a restocking fee
- Item value $150 or Less: $10 restocking fee
- Item Over $150: $15 restocking fee
- Item Over $500: $30 restocking fee
- 2) Monetary refunds will be refunded back to your original form of payment that you used to purchase the order.
- Refunds are processed 5 to 7 business days after your return has been received. Please allow a further 7 business days for your refund to appear on your bank statement before contacting us. Please note that any delays in processing your refund back to your account may be due to your financial banking institution.
- 3) Express shipping costs, international shipping costs and any other third-party fees are non-refundable.
- If you paid for the shipping cost with your order, this shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund amount. If your order had free shipping, a fee of $8.95 ($29.89 for international orders) will be deducted from your final refund amount to cover the shipping.
- Any refused international packages and international automatic returns (including Canada) will incur a 30% restocking fee of the total order amount.
- Store Credit Refund
No restocking fee for a store credit refund. (store credit cannot be refunded to your credit or debit card).
- You can cancel your order at any time before it has been shipped free of cost.
- Once your order has been shipped and is on its way to you, it cannot be canceled. If you don’t want it anymore, please follow our return policy to return your order.
- Please note that custom orders cannot be cancelled once they have been placed.
- Go to ‘ORDER HISTORY’ and find the order you wish to return
- Click on ‘RETURN ITEMS’
- Select item to return & choose exchange or refund options
- Write down your return reason and make the RMA slip
- Return the product to the provided address
Contact us if you need any help:
626-581-9123 ( Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm PST )
909-895-6421 ( Mon-Fri 5:30pm – 2:30am PST )